Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The times, they are a-changin'...

Hey there,

So our show at The Sanctuary is coming up quickly. We still have pre-sales for $8 (tickets at the doors will be $10), so pick yours up today, we'll deliver.

Unfortunately, our drummer Kyle will not be joining us for these shows. Instead, my good buddy Russ from Backseat Bus Drivers, Yesterday's Paper, and my sister's band Bad Taste will be filling in. He's phenomenal on the set, probably the most talented drummer I've ever seen. We're excited to be working with him.

Also, check back in after our show on November 12th (also at The Sanctuary) for some big news. Nothing necessarily bad, just some transitions being made in the band for the better.

We're pumped for these upcoming shows and hope you are too. They'll be the only two shows I really want to incorporate ska into before we dump it for good, so bring your best skanking shoes.

-Scraps & the Delinquents

P.S. Check out my old band Fester's page to hear our newly remixed album that will be available at our upcoming shows for $5.

11 tracks of face-melting skacore in which I used to drum.

No comments:

Post a Comment